Ken Ransford is a licensed lawyer, CPA, and Registered Investment Advisor in Colorado. His Bachelor’s Degree is from the University of California, Davis, Phi Beta Kappa, 1978, and his law degree is from the University of Colorado, 1984. He prepared this site as a volunteer project out of concern that (1) voters are more likely to base their voting decisions on how a candidate will affect the economy than upon any other issue, especially during bad economies; and (2) voters generally lack good objective information when judging how candidates and parties have or will impact the economy. This site explains why economic indicators are important, and also provides historical data to see how economic indicators have performed while a party is in office.
You are here: Home > About Ken Ransford
About Ken Ransford
- Do tax cuts increase income or income inequality?
- Defense spending accounts for much (or all?) of the federal debt
- Borrow and spend – Red ink everywhere from 1981-2008
- Economic indicators described – Democrats superior to Republicans 1981-2008
- 1981 to 2008 – Democrats are Superior in 8 of 9 Indicators